Southern California – April 7, 2013
Central California – April 27, 2013
Northern California – May 4, 2013
Virtual Walk – April thru May
The 13th Annual Walking for Prader-Willi Syndrome events commemorate national Prader-Willi Syndrome Awareness Month and raise public awareness and funds to support our much-needed programs.
Our WALK Video is a powerful tool to share the importance of the WALK events – and how much fun they are!
This year there are even more ways to honor your loved one or friend and show your support:
- Attend a WALK event
- Participate in the new Virtual WALK
- Sponsor a walker with your donation
- Make a general donation
- Purchase a Footprint Sign – now priced even lower!
This year’s WALK events will help fund:
- Running our annual PWS Camp, the only camp in California that exclusively serves people with PWS
- Creating a Behavioral Training Series for families and professionals
- Producing annual trainings and Educational Conferences
- Partnering with doctors and funding PWS multidisciplinary clinics
- Providing advocacy and support for school and Regional Center services, residential and vocational support, and medical and therapeutic interventions to ensure the best care possible for children and adults with PWS
- Producing educational DVDs, brochures, books, articles, and our quarterly newsletter
- Supporting PWS research
….and much, much more!
Everything we do is thanks to your help!
So have some fun, honor a loved one or friend, and WALK with us!