Becoming a member of the Prader-Willi California Foundation is easy.
Your membership dues contribute to the support and services the Prader-Willi California Foundation provides to individuals with Prader-Willi syndrome, their families, and the professionals who serve them.
No one will be denied membership because of inability to pay membership dues. If this applies to you, follow the Join offline process below.
To get started scroll down this page or click on one of the links below to go directly to the section you want:
- Individual Membership (for Single Parent or Individual with PWS; one vote)
- Family Membership (for Parents or Primary Caregivers; two votes)
- Professional Membership (for Physicians, Providers, Educators, Associations; one vote)
- Family Friend Membership (for Friends of Family; no voting privileges)
- Extended Family Membership (for Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Siblings; no voting privileges)
To join offline:
- Print the PWCF Membership Application.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Include a check (if appropriate) for the amount of your membership.
- Mail the completed form and your check (if appropriate) to:
Prader-Willi California Foundation
514 N. Prospect Avenue
Suite 110 Lower Level
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Read in Spanish