Your donation, large or small, provides vital support and services to individuals with Prader-Willi syndrome, their families, and the professionals who serve them.
Be sure to let us know in the “Note” section if your donation is in honor or in memory of someone so that we may notify the family of your thoughtful support.
PWCF is a non-profit 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Your donation supports:
- PWS Multidisciplinary Clinics
- Residential Staff Training
- Educational Staff Training
- Family Educational Training; Annual State Conference; and other educational trainings
- PWCF’s Annual Camp
- The production of educational DVDs, critical articles, and a quarterly newsletter
- Advocacy services for Regional Center services, school supports and services, and medical advocacy
- Support Groups and other family networking events
- Research efforts, both local and national
- And so much more.
To donate offline:
- Print the PWCF Donation Form.
- Fill out the form.
- Include a check for the amount of your donation.
- Mail the completed form and your check to:
Prader-Willi California Foundation
514 N. Prospect Avenue
Suite 110 Lower Level
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Read in Spanish