Since 1979 Prader-Willi California Foundation has been dedicated to supporting people with Prader-Willi syndrome, their families, and the professionals who serve them. PWCF is funded by donations, grants, membership dues, and events. We invite you to join us.
If you are a parent whose child has recently been diagnosed with PWS we suggest you begin by clicking the “For Parents” tab at the top of the page.
PWCF Annual State Conference
Meet & Greet Mixer
Friday, November 13 at 7:00 p.m.
Crowne Plaza Lobby Bar
Reserve your hotel room by October 13
for PWCF’s $120 discount rate. Call the hotel directly at 888-315-3700.
Early Bird Discount with Registration by October 13
From the Basics to the Advanced:
Learn IEP strategies and supports to empower parents at their IEP meetings
Check Back for the Next Training Near You!
Print Flyer to view a prior training
PWCF FAMILY FUN EVENTS!
NEW DVD! Taking Pre-Orders Now!
Produced by PWCF, this new DVD provides valuable strategies to better manage the behavior of persons of all ages who have PWS.
Topics addressed include:
- Understand How the PWS Food Drive Impacts Behavior
- Understand How Children & Adults with PWS Think
- So You Can Reduce Behaviors Problems
- Avoid Oppositional Behaviors and Power Struggles
- Implement the Principles of Food Security
- Rewards, Incentives, Punishment & Natural Consequences
- Excessive Talking, Questions, Skin Picking
- When Does One Think About Medication?
PWCF Members $25 / Non-Members $35
Print the Pre-Order Form or call the PWCF office to pre-order your DVD
See our What’s New page for all upcoming events (including support group meetings) or Become a Research Participant page for information on research studies
Read in Spanish